Gate Installation and Service Technician
Employment type: Full-time, Part-time ( Flexibility available)
Established Security and Electronic Entry Systems company seeking experienced automatic gate/access control technician to handle automatic gate installations and repairs. Position is for full-time or part time . Seeking individual with competent knowledge of servicing/installing/diagnosing automatic gate operators, access controls, loop systems and all related devices.
Skills & Experience Required
Must have a thorough knowledge of
- Automatic Gates Systems and Operators
- Electronics, testing devices
- Low Voltage Access Control
- Telephone Entry Systems and Intercoms
- Mechanical & Hydraulic Motors
- Proficiency in reading and understanding electrical schematics
- Diagnosing electrical control issues
- Knowledge of Welding would be useful
- Excellent time management and able to work with limited or no supervision
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Possess keen problem solving skills
- Convey a sense of professionalism in both dress and speech
- Install & Service gate operators for commercial, industrial & residential customers
- Installation of automatic gates, access control equipment, etc.
- Maintain orderly stock on van
- Troubleshooting broken operators and repairing damaged equipment
- Diagnosing card reader and access control issues.
Please email CV to [email protected]westlondons ecuritycentre.co.ukga